Add to cart 2% Chance: A Journey In Resilience, Recovery, And Rebirth $19.99 One devastating accident. A 2% chance of walking again. Three lives forever intertwined. Dean Otto’s life changed in an unimaginable accident, with a 98% chance of permanent paralysis. But he chose hope and forgiveness. The driver of the truck and the doctor who healed him became part of his remarkable journey. Featured on Ellen and the Today show, Dean Otto’s story inspires millions. It’s about resilience, forgiveness, and the power of choice. Three lives forever connected, lighting the way for others.